10 Things You Didn’t Know About Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
6. 1 natural beauty solution that I use day by day is Senna Cosmetics Koi Blush.
7. Just one of the oldest items even now in my wardrobe is a pair of thigh-large, black Versace boots that I bought for myself to put on to the Emmys. Then they finished up remaining a costume piece in Showgirls much too.
8. But my most loved detail I’ve at any time worn is my marriage dress. It was developed by my partner Greg‘s uncle, Ralph Lauren, and I wore it on 1 of the finest times of my daily life.
9. If Robyn‘s “Dancing On My Possess” is taking part in, I have to dance.
10. I wrote most of my book, Request Elizabeth, at Le Ache Quotidien’s old Melrose Ave. locale. It’s my go-to chain for balanced, organic foodstuff and it truly is full of special memories of family brunches. (Pre-COVID, of study course!)
Saved By the Bell is readily available to stream on Peacock.
—Edited by Billy Nilles
(E! and Peacock are both equally element of the NBCUniversal spouse and children.)